First firing in 2011 is done. It was ok firing. Fired the flat pieces, pitcher, and soy pourer. I like them. The shape gives more dimensions, and the softness to the curve. I glued the cork to the cap, and looks good, I think. Now moved to the teapot.
I fixed the LCD of my netbook, the first replacement LCD I bought at the EBay did not work well, but second one I picked up the website recommended in this blog worked perfectly. I changed the wifi network adapter to Intel Wifi Link 5100 as well. Reception in the basement went up significantly. It was from 802.11b/g to 802.11n with the same g router. I am pleasantly surprised. On the very bad note, my ford winstar is in shop, will cost $1600 to repair the engine malfunction light. It was running all right, though. Well, lots of mugs. Mug is so cheap compared to these repairs. I am in wrong business….